Monday, August 2, 2010

Kunzite

KUNZITE The very name Kunzite conjures images of exotic destinations and alluring places. My first experience with Kunzite was very amazing. I was leaving a large gem sale. One of the last tables I walked by contained several large and rather rugged looking natural crystals. I paused and immediately my eyes were drawn to a vivid pinkish-lavender crystal about 10 inches long. I reached to touch it and somehow I felt it was reaching out for large  kunziteme at the same time. I was so excited! I held it in my hands and felt this incredible humming and warm loving vibration. I didn’t stop to think, "how could this happen?" it just was and I knew this crystal had been meant for me always. I reluctantly left my new ‘love’ and ran off to find my daughter to introduce her to the Kunzite, plus she had my purse!

When I returned to purchase the crystal and it was handed to me I felt like I was taking home a new precious baby but a baby with all the knowledge of perfect love. Which it knew how to give without measure or thought of anything in return. It seemed to nestle snuggly in the crook of my arm where it gently began to melt into me with soothing loving warmth.

The first time I received a Reiki treatment. The practitioner had just begin and I exclaimed ‘Kunzite!” She said, “What?” I said, “The energy that is coming into me feels just like Kunzite”. It is easy to see why many have called Kunzite the stone of Divine love and joy.

Kunzite is very healing to both the physical body and the emotions. On the physical level kunzite sooths the lungs and promotes clear breathing. It takes away shyness and promotes feelings of self-esteem. When placed in ones surroundings it brings a feeling of peace, closeness and a Divine love begins to prevail. Joy is another by-product of this absolutely amazing stone.

Often when I am doing a fund raising sale and things are feeling down or negative I haul out my great old ‘baby’. Before long the day begins to turn into one of love, hope and peace.

I hope that you to will find your “kunzite” and it will bring the joy, success and love mine has brought to me and mine!

Light, love and Laughter,

Sylvia C. Rose-Johnson (Stone intuitive)

Images are click-able to items on our website:

No comments: