Monday, April 13, 2009

Social Networking! not just for teenagers!

SilverRoseBeads has joined the social networking scene! See our MySpace, Facebook and Twitter pages (links above). These pages have given us a great opportunity to branch out. I really enjoy 'meeting' you and seeing what our you create with the beads. Maybe like me you have been intimidated by these online tools, but I have found them very easy to use! I even found that you can link your twitter account to you facebook pages! I was also worried that only teenagers used these social networks, but WOW was I wrong! I have been surprised to find many of my 'long-lost' friends from college, high school ... even grade school on Facebook. Twitter has also allowed us to keep in touch with our brother Jason who lives in London, is very busy but finds it easy to twitter a couple of times a day! Even John McCain and Barack Obama are on Twitter! What a great place to keep up with family, friends, work, politics, world news ... you name it!

No comments: