Monday, December 8, 2008

Healing Energies, Crystals and Gemstones

Healing Energies

Do you know about the Chakra system? They are 7 spinning wheels on energy that run from the base of the spine up to the crown of the head. Each one resonates to a different color and musical note. As you are probably aware each color has a distinct vibration as do the different musical notes. On the web one can find out loads about the properties of each Chakra. After becoming aware of the Chakra system I realized that I was feeling a pulling or tugging sensation in the exact areas these mysterious vortexes of energy are suppose to reside. I would experience this when I was around various stones or people, also natural Phenomenon such as mountains, volcanoes . . .

 

At some point I became aware that different stones activate or stimulate different points on my body and somehow I can sense what they do to other people.

 

Everything emits electo-magnetic energies as well as gemstones. I believe because crystals' molecules are arranged in a very precise or regular pattern the energy they give off is intensified and can be easily directed. We are all affected by this energy but on a subtle level. With practice this energy can be detected. With training it can be directed. I use stone energies for healing like the healing use of copper bracelets and magnetic bracelets that has recently gained popularity.

See some of my thoughts on different stone energies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very useful information you have here. Keep it up!